Discover more from Cryptowriter
Round 25 Cryptowriter NFT Engagement Winners!
Top 10 Most Engaged Users
The top 10 most engaged users across our entire publication. Our analytics take into account the total amount of likes, comments, and shares.
Most engaged winners receive 1 Genesis Finney Coin.
Comment of the Week
We handpick 1 comment from each Crypto, NFT, EOS, Ethereum, and Bitcoin section of our publication. The length of a comment does not affect the selection process. We like to see that the reader has taken in the article and is providing a well-thought-out response that brings value to our community.
Comment of the week winners receive 1 Publication NFT.
It's coming and it's coming big time. I love the part about if the banks don't need bitcoin, then bitcoin Don't need the banks. Bitcoin will be the main currency one day and the banks will be obsolete. When the boomers start to fade away and the new breed comes to the top. The new generation will be all crypto currency and then main adoption is going to happen. Banks will be a thing of the past. I cant wait.
JOSEPH SADOVE’s comment on You Will Never Have All The Answers – Use Mike Horn’s 5% Rule To Take Action With Bitcoin
Just when you think the crypto cult is running out of creative, irrational, unempirical or insane pitches, they surprise you. They just keep coming up with them. I suppose if you set out to offer every fool a customized pitch, that can probably be understood as the genius of sometimes convincing relatively well-functioning individuals of a silly proposition. So...here it is:
“To start moving, you just need to have 5% of the answers to your questions, the other 95% come along the way. Those who want 100% of the answers to start moving remain stuck.”
No rational person wants 100% of answers to any proposed undertaking. And if the answers are either out there or the tools exist and are relatively easy to access to get the answers, then you do that. That could be 5% at the start, but the notion of taking action before you have a lot more has to mean your life or something similar is at stake.
Yes, there are A LOT of fools out there who will read this silliness and say "yeah, right, WTF, I don't know anything and don't have the time or capacity to acquire the knowledge, so LET's GO!"
Good luck, all of you. Vegas and Lotto will miss you.
Cryptobricks comment in Is Terra ($LUNA) Still Undervalued?
Firstly well done on a well finished and articulated article..! I enjoyed the read. Terra is superbly undervalued... I mean its like a $460 $ETH rn in my opinion.. We have such a tiny portion of the worlds finances so far.
We still early..!
Husnu Coban’s comment on A NEW DAWN: Overview of Third Generation EOS Mainnet Software
As I understand it, a fork system will come to the Eos. I think this will be very useful if it's like the one that had etherum a before. I'm sure it will carry the eos as well as the etherum has carried it forward.
I hope I'm not mistaken.
Thanks for the nice article. That's good news.
We need more world leaders making moves like this in the interest of there country.
Shout out to everyone who made an effort to engage with our content, we look forward to reading all of your comments and tracking your engagement next week!
Comment & Earn!
Share your thoughts and opinions on the topics covered within this blog in the comments below for your chance to win yourself an NFT. Click here for more information on our engagement rewards.